Law Offices of Rhonda S. Ross

121 East 12th, Suite 6,
Houston, TX 77008

Call Now For A Consultation

(281) 216-8778

Law Offices of Rhonda S. Ross

Do I Get A New Birth Certificate For My Adopted Child?

Yes. The new birth certificate looks identical to any other birth certificate. The parent information names the adoptive parents and does not indicate that the child was adopted.

About the Author I am practicing law since 1985. I have extensive experience with family law, wills,
probate, adoptions and real estate law. I am experienced & aggressive trial lawyer.