Law Offices of Rhonda S. Ross

121 East 12th, Suite 6,
Houston, TX 77008

Call Now For A Consultation

(281) 216-8778

Law Offices of Rhonda S. Ross

My Child Has Come To Live With Me/Has Asked To Live With Me…Can I Get A Modification?

Unless there is agreement of parents, or a major negative change in the behavior of the child or of the parent establishing the residence, modification of child custody is difficult because the best interest of the child is usually stability in his/her home. Whether a contested modification has a good chance of success is dependent on the facts of the individual case.

About the Author I am practicing law since 1985. I have extensive experience with family law, wills,
probate, adoptions and real estate law. I am experienced & aggressive trial lawyer.