Law Offices of Rhonda S. Ross

121 East 12th, Suite 6,
Houston, TX 77008

Call Now For A Consultation

(281) 216-8778

Law Offices of Rhonda S. Ross

Who Can File A Paternity Action?

The following people may file a paternity action:

  1. The mother
  2. The man who wants to determine his parentage
  3. A relative of the child’s mother or alleged father if that parent is deceased
  4. The child
  5. A government agency
  6. Any person closely related to the mother of the child if the mother is deceased.

About the Author I am practicing law since 1985. I have extensive experience with family law, wills,
probate, adoptions and real estate law. I am experienced & aggressive trial lawyer.